BudBox PRO White XXL-HL 1.2m x 2.4m x 2.2m: The Budbox HL range features tents that are 20cm higher than the standard Budbox ranges, with all of the features that make Budbox tents the most trusted name in the indoor grow tent market.
- BudBox Pro – superbly designed and constructed, premier grow tents
- Pro White material offers class leading PAR results
- Strong, powder-coated 16mm steel framework
- Metal, click-lock connectors for enhanced structural strength and long-term stability
- Creates a sealed area that locks in light, smells and sounds
- Tough, thick, durable yet lightweight outer shell that’s easy to fit in minutes
- Features a green tinted viewing window, to keep a close eye on your growing environment without unzipping the door
- Intake and extraction ports with tightening drawstrings attached, large enough for acoustic ducting
- Military-grade, high-quality zips
- Large ventilation panel/s for increased passive air flow
BudBox PRO White XXL-HL 1.2m x 2.4m x 2.2m
BudBox™ is still the ONLY grow tent that takes the time and care to powder coat their poles and connectors, delivering the best possible anti-corrosion protection and a very clean and reflective look.
Let’s talk about light. You plants need PAR light to grow and flower. PAR is an acronym for Photosynthetic Active Radiation; plants love the blue and red light from 400 to 750nm. Blue light tends to help the plants grow strong leaves and stems and the red part helps with flowering. BudBox™ Pro–White models reflects more PAR than Mylar material and at the same time reduce troublesome hot spots (concentrated heat energy) and, as such, will always the professional’s choice when it comes to horticulture. Not only is the flat white material reflecting more PAR light directly to your plants it reflects less of the overall unused spectrum. With light energy comes heat energy and the Pro-white lining will always run cooler than a standard Mylar tent. The Mylar material will reflect more heat energy, therefore, will run hotter (around 6-8degC) as such, the these units require greater ventilation, or the use of less powerful lighting, so the environment does not overheat and damage your plants.